From Closer to Nature is the perfect prep™ machine, and this is one purchase for your little one that you won’t regret purchasing. When it is time to transition to bottle feeding this machine has all the features you need for quick and easy formula preparation…in under 2 minutes.
Recently I had the opportunity to roadtest this on my beautiful nephew who has recently started formula feeding. This machine is quick and easy to use which is a plus when you have an impatient, hungry baby waiting for a feed. My favourite feature is that the machine filters the water and dispenses an accurate amount which gives parents peace of mind.
In addition, there is a special hot shot feature which kills any bacteria which could be in the powdered formula. The bottle is prepared quickly and at body temperature…and there were no complaints from bub.
I really wish I had this when my children were babies, it takes the stress and guesswork out of bottle feeding and the fast preparation time really makes a difference – especially in the middle of the night.
The machine can be used with different bottles, but the set does come with a Closer to Nature bottle which is a really great design. This would be perfect for a baby shower gift, as it will certainly get used regularly.
Preparing your baby’s bottle isn’t always straightforward, so to help parents everywhere, closer to nature® have created the perfect prep™ machine. Specially designed to make preparing bottles* quicker and more accurate, this clever device makes a fresh bottle at just the right serving temperature in less than 2 minutes, so your baby’s bottle will be perfect every time. The perfect prep™ machine is designed to fit most bottle shapes and sizes. Available at Babies R Us, RRP$250. closertonaturebaby.com.au I facebook.com.au/closertonaturebaby I @closertonaturebaby1
We have one Closer to Nature perfect prep™ machine to give away valued at $250. For your chance to win tell us in the comments section below what appeals to you most about product.
Competition closes 14/06/14 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner.
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email