Happy 20th Anniversary Teletubbies
Eh-oh! You can celebrate ‘big hugs’ for Teletubbies 20th Anniversary with Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po and share in the fun, toying around with these new Teletubbies toys.
Rock & Roll Po gently rolls forwards and backwards for fun play. Push the light-up tummy button to play phrases and sounds, while the two instrument buttons play lots of musical noises, the music button triggers a mix of 10 different melodies, and the motion sensor will also have Po playing more music.
Call any of the Teletubbies™ on your Teletubbies Telephone and they will chat, giggle and sing! They will even call you! When your phone plays the Teletubbies theme tune, press the flashing tubby antenna to answer… then just “Say hello”!
Catch the latest episodes of Teletubbies on DVD, via digital download (iTunes & Google Play) or on ABC Kids, 11.40am on the weekends!
Teletubbies™ toys are available from major retailers including Big W, Myer, Target, Kmart, and independent toy stores Kid Stuff, Toyworld, and Mr Toys.
Feel free to use #teletubbies20 or @teletubbieshq on Twitter and Instagram if you’re sharing the Big Hugs!
We are giving you the chance to win one of 3 prize packs, each featuring:
- 1x Rock & Roll Po, RRP $29.95ea
- 1x Teletubbies Phone, RRP $24.99ea
For your chance to win, tell us in the comments section below who your child’s (or your) favourite Teletubbies character is and why!
Competition closes 11/05/17 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x