With electronics always high on the Christmas list, we like to throw in something which will encourage kids to get outdoors and be active over the holidays. Globber scooters are always an excellent choice, as they can fit in the boot of any car for instant action when you are out and about.
Our featured scooter this year is the My TOO FIX UP. It is titanium and durable and makes for a smooth and comfortable ride. The design is ergonomic and it is suitable for ages 6 plus – up to 100kg. The height is adjustable and this scooter has the safety benefit of rear brakes.
For parents, this can be assembled with minimal effort, and they will be scooting around in no time. This is reinforced and sturdy with no ongoing maintenance required.
The colours are bold and the scooters not only ride easy but look very cool too down at the local skate park. Complete the look with the added protection of a Globber Helmet and Santa will get a big thumbs up this year.
We have a Globber MY TOO Fix Up Titanium prize pack to give away to one lucky Beauty and Lace reader. This includes a scooter and helmet with a total prize value of $200.
For your chance to win tell us in the comments section below who you would gift this to! For more information on the brand visit Globber.
Competition closes 11/01/18 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner.
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email