As any parent and carer knows, toilet training can be stressful, particularly when your little one is ready to move on from their ‘little’ potty to the ‘big’ one for the first time. It’s so important that they feel comfortable, secure and well supported during this process.
With this in mind Dreambaby®, has just launched the NEW Soft Touch Potty Seat. With its unique soft cushioned seat, contoured snug shape and high moulded back and sides, it’s perfectly designed to give toddlers the confidence, reassurance and total comfort they need to succeed.
Feature and benefits of the new Dreambaby® Soft Touch Potty Seat include;
- Made from durable, flexible foam, providing a soft cushioned seat.
- Anti-slip surface, creating secure positioning on to your existing toilet.
- Made with a unique contoured shape with high moulded back and sides, gives toddlers the security for successful training!
- Lightweight and portable, perfect to take anywhere your toilet-training toddler goes! Take the Dreambaby® Soft Touch Potty Seat to friends and families houses, or even away on holidays, as toilet training does take time.
- Available in blue and pink, giving little boys and girls a sense of independence and autonomy in the bathroom! Also available in white to blend with your bathroom interior.
- Easy to clean and remove when not in use.
Create a sense of confidence, comfort and calmness for your child’s toilet success this spring and summer season, with the Dreambaby® Soft Touch Potty Seat.
Remember, to never leave a child unattended while in use. There is no substitute for adult supervision
The Dreambaby® Soft Touch Potty Seat is available in BLUE (F675), PINK (F676) and WHITE (F677) has an RRP $19.95 and retails through leading baby stores nationally.
Visit the Dreambaby® web site at www.dreambaby.com.au or call (02) 9386 4000 or in New Zealand, call (09) 274 8788.
Become a Dreambaby® fan: http://www.facebook.com/Dreambabysafety.
For useful safety tips and instillation advice on a wide range of Dreambaby® safety solutions: www.youtube.com/dreambabytv
Beauty and Lace is an online magazine for women. We hope you enjoyed this article!